View Source Bookmarklet
How to use:
- So...you're hangin' out on your phone.
- And you're surfin' the web. That's cool.
- You see some sweet demo.
- Hit this bookmarklet and insert an iframe as the first element in the document that you're in...
How to install (mobile):
- Click on this link (the page won't change in your browser)
- Add a bookmark for this page.
- Edit the bookmark and delete everything up to and including the "#" symbol.
- You now have a bookmarklet! Yay! You can now click the bookmarklet to see the source of any page that you're on.
- To see it in action: click here
- @mathias for his awesome discovery that Webkit supports the viewsource attribute on iframes.